Following on from a recent meeting of the EAWF Food Programme to review and discuss the future of the programme, the group have decided the following.
- The group will continue to provide deliveries until the last Monday in July.
- In 2 weeks time the group will place leaflets in each food parcel informing families of their intention to end deliveries and ask if they want their details passed on to the charity to potentially continue having food delivered.
- The hours of Monday’s operation at the stadium will be reduced to 11 am to 12 noon.
- The improvised coffee shop as it stands will no longer operate under its current guise.
- Any surplus donated money at the end of July will be held back in case of a second wave, and therefore a need for a second programme, for at least 3 months.
Thank you again to everyone who has taken part in providing such a valuable service. Please contact Jonathan Syed for more information (click here).